Seems that no matter how much I try, or how far ahead I think I am getting, I always find something else that knocks me down. I don't like it, and I certainly don't mean to let it happen this way, but it does.
We all have our things that we all hae to struggle with. I'm sorry that your having such a ruff time. If you feel the need to talk it out I'm just a phone call away or even a short drive away. :)
That is why you have a spouse that brings you back up. You do it enough for me and I'm lucky for that. Now it is mine turn ;) just few more days :)
ReplyDeleteWe all have our things that we all hae to struggle with. I'm sorry that your having such a ruff time. If you feel the need to talk it out I'm just a phone call away or even a short drive away. :)
ReplyDelete