Monday, June 14, 2010

Moving on!!

So much has happened in the past two weeks it's ridiculous!!

Right now I don't have the time or energy to fully update but I do want to say one thing;

We're moving!!

It is almost a completely unexpected thing. We knew that with his reenlistment we would have the possibility of base of preference, but Tinker is a sinkhole and with Sam's job here we would normally have been stuck here for years. But, now we're leaving after only being here a year and a half. I'm certainly not complaining!

We have to be there by November 30th, although we are trying to leave around the beginning of November so that we can be settled by Thanksgiving and such. Although we won't be far from home, we're looking forward to some holidays alone together.

Where are we going? Peterson AFB, Colorado!! It was number 3 on our list and in all reality I am way super excited!! Only an hour and a half from denver, and ten hours from home. I have never heard a bad thing about it, and everyone we've told seems super jealous! I'm excited to have the cooler weather, and to be farther away from toxic friends. PLUS I've only actually lived in two states, I'm excited to see new places and new climates! Sam and I both have friends that currently live in Colorado Springs so we won't be completely stranded( ahh the life of being military brats LOL) but at the same time we're looking forward to fresh starts!

All we have to do is figure out my school situation since I won't be able to finish at UCO, and kill the time. I hope it goes by fast! I'm excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well hope it all keeps going well. Good luck with finding a school to transfer to.

    ReplyDelete