Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?

I moved out of state from my family.

Attended puppy training classes. I survived a deployment.

2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I have never really made a resolution for New Years. Not because I don’t believe in resolutions themselves, but because I can never think of something that I will be sure that I will do in the new year. And I don’t want to feel guilty for not completing them later on. I have enough guilt.


3. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?

A baby. A degree. A steady, stable job.

4. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

I don't honestly know if there is a single achievement that stands out.

5. What was the best thing you bought?

Jack. Our car.

6. Whose behavior merited celebration?

Samuel's. He's so unbelievably patient, so kind, and I am so undeserving of it.

7. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

Certian family members that i will not name.

8. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

Sam coming home from deployment.

DisneyWorld.

Moving(twice!)

Michigan.

Jamaica.

9. What song will always remind you of 2010?

"It is what it is" by Lifehouse

10. Compared to this time last year, are you:

i. happier or sadder? sadder

ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter.

iii. richer or poorer? poorer

11. What do you wish you’d done more of?

Laughing. Crying. Actually TRYING at certain things.

12. What do you wish you’d done less of?

Worrying. sleeping. being lazy.

13. What was your favorite TV program?

30 Rock.

14. What was the best book you read?

Bitter is the New Black

15. What was your greatest musical discovery?

I can't actually think of anything... I don't listen to music much.

16. What was your favorite film of this year?

I really liked Twilight. I also liked Harry Potter, and the Legend of the Owls. There's a few more but I can't think of them

17. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I woke up to breakfast in bed delivered to our hotel room in JAMAICA. During which a cake and baloons was delivered. Then Sam and I spent the day being lazy and enjoying the ocean and beach. I just turned 23 this past Monday

18. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

Not starting the new year with all the stress and worry I have at the moment

19. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?

fat and comfy?

20. What kept you sane?

My puppies

and

Sam

21. What political issue stirred you the most?

Dont Ask Don't Tell

22. Who was the best new person you met?

Brittany and Becca.

23. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:

"Nothing ever goes according to plan. Live for today, not tomorrow"

24. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

“They say be careful what you wish.But having everything means nothing to me now”

1 comment: