Time seems to be moving so much faster now. I'm back to attending school full time, and it keeps me very busy. I am also selling Creative Memories Scrapbooking supplies, but in all reality I think that is just to be able to feed my hobby.
Other then that I am home a lot. It doesn't bother me anymore though. I've gotten used to it, and prefer it. It's also weird that when people I hardly know invite me out and such, I have to force myself to say yes, I'm so shy, but I want more friends.
My best friend Meg is leaving for Germany next month. Her husband is at Shepherd finishing tech school. Meg has never lived anywhere but Edmond, and I'm excited for her, but I am so very jealous as well. Sam and I want to PCS as soon as possible. We want to go overseas or to the New England area. We're kind of bored of Oklahoma.
Sam and I got notice yesterday that we are moving on base in April. I should just say I am moving on base, as Sam won't be home yet to help. I'm excited because I love to unpack and decorate and organize things, but the task is daunting. School is demanding this semester, and with my limitations, moving and lifting stuff will very easily become overwhelming alone.
This summer Sam and I are planning two vacations. The first one is Disney World. We're leaving on June 28, the day after our first anniversary, and we'll be back July 3rd. I'M SO EXCITED! I've never been, and I am absolutely obsessed by Disney. The second vacation will be in the beginning of August. We're going to a bed and breakfast in Michigan for a few days and then to go see sam's family to celebrate his dad's retirement from the Air Force. His dad is a Chief something or other in CA right now, one of the top dogs on that base, and he's been in 29 yrs. Wow!
Well, that's about all that's going on. Three months til Sam comes home, makes an eight total, but at least now time seems to go by so much faster!
No comments:
Post a Comment