Not me... I shut down.
Not one of my best features, and this surprises me because i LOVE to be busy. I guess there comes a point when you are TOO busy.
I'm getting excited to get things done though. If only I didn't have school to worry about, then I think I would be okay, but everything plus school is just no bueno!
Only a month left! YAY! I'm starting to plan things and get organized for his homecoming! I have to start working on his car so that he has a way to work that doesn't involve me dropping him off before I drive to school.'
Saturday night I went to a fundraiser banquet that had a silent and Live auction. Being the Daughter in Law of the director of said function, I scored on everything that wasn't taken. I got a ton of tickets to orchestras, plays, skating, rock climbing, a night's stay at an awesome bed and breakfast here in Oklahoma City. I'm so excited! This summer is going to be so great! and so busy, but I think as long as Sam is home it will be perfect!
I can't wait to have this man home with me again :)
Yay! I'm so excided for you guys! I wish ya luck with everything and I know you know that!
ReplyDelete