- sam had a double mastectomy
- sam started new classes
- I started a new semester
- Sam tested for staff
- we visited my parents in Lawton
- we had a barbecue for Sam's shop(and a few choice friends of mine)
- we cane to Altus to say our goodbyes to Sam's family
- SAM MADE STAFF!!!
Right now Sam and I are in Altus visiting his mom and family. We've gone around to our old hangouts and visited his old friends. Next weekend we'll be in Lawton doing the same thing for me. We leave three weeks from yesterday! So crazy! We're living out of boxes and trying to tie up loose ends. I never thought we'd get out of here, and now that we are I tend to drag my feet. But, that's not news.
SAM MADE STAFF! He sews his stripes on in March or April. He made it on his first time testing(which almost never happens apparently) I'm so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment