Sunday, July 22, 2012

Life is just..Crazy!

It's been a good minute since I've posted. I don't have many readers so I doubt many people even notice, HOWEVER there are a lot of big things happening in our world right now! First, we are buying a home! We close a week from Tuesday. It's a gorgeous condo with a pool and hot tub in a gated community. Three beds, two baths, open floor plan, and central a/c! Man, I have missed having air conditioning in our house! They used to say you didn't need it here in CO, but that time has come and gone! Second, My mama and stepdaddy are comin' to visit! They get here Saturday and I'm SO excited! I'm going to take my mom to school with me and do her hair for her! We have tentative plans to go to the zoo, aquarium, dog park, and some other touristy things. Maybe even make it up to the top of Pikes Peak? We've lived here almost two years and haven't gone. Third, I graduate from Cosmetology School in less than ten weeks! This past year has flown by! I've had a lot of fun, and man it's been hard, but I'm so excited! And I'm TERRIFIED. I will have a career. I will be making MONEY. and it won't be minimum wage! What in the heck is that!? Fourth, Emery got a haircut yesterday. It isn't big news that he got a cut, but that we got him cut to look like a lion! It's so silly but he's such a cutie. Yes, I know I'm a horrible puppy owner but he's just the cutest thing!
I wish I had more news, but I've been plenty busy! Our little family seems to be running around like chickens with their heads cut off!

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog! I get so excited when you update! Adam and I are moving in April of next year, and we are planning to try and buy a place at our next duty station if we like it there, since Adam will probably not re-enlist! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete