Saturday, December 15, 2012
The next step
Its been awhile since I posted, my apologies! I have been keeping busy, though! Back in October I finally finished cosmetology school. I may not have been happy about having to attend, and thats a bitter struggle I fight daily. I am proud to have finally finished some sort of schooling so I can start to pay down my student loans.
A week after I graduated I flew out to washington dc to see one of my best friends from college. Her and her husband are there with their newborn daughter while she gets treated for osteosarcoma, a type of bone cancer. It was great to see them and meet their brand new daughter.
Soon after that sam and went down to galveston and took a disney cruise! It was amazing! Seven nights and eight days! We stopped at cozumel, costa maya and the grand cayman. We sailed, toured mayan ruins, and took a mexican cooking class. In spite of having no children, not once did we feel awkward for not having children on the cruise. We will Never cruise with anyone else again. Disneys service is second to none!
In mid november my momsurprised meby flying out for the weekend to attend my graduation ceremony! It was wonderful to see Her, and I enjoyed spending time here with her in colorado.
In between all these trips and visits ive been organizing and deep cleaning our house! I also painted our living room. Its a bold turquoise blue. I love it and it feels like home!
Sam put in for a position at work, which will be a four year assignment here at Peterson, we wont hear about it until mid january, and were waiting impatiently. I take My state boards the day after christmas, so then I can finally get a job and go to work! Im definitely not waiting patiently for this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment