I am so very thankful for my loving husband. Samuel has been the light of my life. I know I have changed a lot since high school, and most of the good changes are in direct correlation with him being a part of my life. This time last year he was in UAE serving our country. I had my family and friends to spend the holiday with, but I missed him. I am so grateful that he is home this year, and even though he will be asleep most of the day, that I can spend this holiday season with him.
I am thankful for my two very hyper, obnoxious, adorable, annoying pups. Emery was my lifeline while Sam was deployed last year, and Jack has become Emery's best friend since we got him in March. I love these dogs, they certainly help complete my little family.
I am so grateful for all my family and friends I have all over the world. I may not be able to celebrate with them in person, but I know that in spirit we are all together. These are the people that love me in spite of, and often because of, my many faults. They're there to laugh and cry with, to teach me, and to learn with me.
I am so thankful for the men and women serving our country. I know that many families and friends are separated this holiday season, and I am grateful for their willing sacrifices for our freedom,a nd the sake of this nation.
There are many things I am thankful for today and every day. I am a very blessed girl. I have a warm and beautiful home, I have the opportunity to live in and experience a different part of the country, two good cars, food to eat, a family that loves and cares about me, amazing friends, the opportunity to get an education, a husband that brought me breakfast in bed this morning, movies, books, a good way of life, but I would be a bad person if I forgot to remember how I am able to have all these things in my life.
I am thankful for the ultimate sacrifice and gift that was given to me. I am so very grateful that I have a loving Father in Heaven who has made all this possible, and that through the Atonement I am able to live with Him again.
Let us not forget that through Him all things are possible. In no way are we perfect, but He has provided a way, through His only begotten son, for us to return to live with Him.
Today, I am thankful.
That's so nice!
ReplyDelete