Friday, November 26, 2010

Meet the Brejchas :)

This is a super cute survey my friend posted. Of course I had to copy!

+What are your middle names?
Meagan Marie Brejcha
Marc Samuel Brejcha


+How long have you been together?
That's a hard question... The final time we dated, it started around April of 2008


+ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
The first time, about a month, the last time it was a couple years


+Who asked who out?

So sweet, Sam did on the night we went to prom together. Got down on one knee and gave me a daisy :)


+How old are each of you?
Sam will be 23 on Dec 12 and I will be 23 on Dec 27th


+Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
Definitely mine.


+Do you have any children together?

No.


+What about pets?
We have two dogs, Jack and Emery


+Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
I think the hardest were the adjustment periods. We had to adjust to him being home from korea, and then to being married, and him deploying, him coming back.

+Did you go to the same school?
No, but we will be as of January

+Are you from the same home town?
No, we're both military brats, but we claim our homes as to being Lawton and Altus, which are 45 min apart

+Who is the smartest?
It depends on the subject.

+Who is the most sensitive?
oh, for sure me!

+Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We like to change it up a lot.

+Who has the craziest exes?
Definitely me! But, in retrospect, I'm probably a crazy ex to most of my exes too!

+Who has the worst temper?
probably me! well, I have a quick trigger, but when he gets mad, watch out!

+Who does the cooking?
I do most of it, but my husband has been knownto bring me breakfast in bed on several occasions

+Who is more social?
It really depends. I am very social, but I'm very shy. Samuel isn't shy, but calls himself "socially awkward"


+Who is the neat-freak?

Compared to me, Sam is a neat freak. I'm a mess. Seriously. I'm a slob

+Who is the most stubborn?
Sam adapts really well to everything. I like things in a very specific way.

+Who hogs the bed?
Sam! back before night shifts Sam would repeatedly push me to the edge and steal the blankets

+Who wakes up earlier?
Sam does. He has to work, I sleep as much as possible


+Where was your first date?

Our first date was his senior prom!










+Who has the bigger family?

Me. I have two brothers, but I have a billion aunts uncles and cousins. He has two brothers, but his parents don't have as many family members

+Do you get flowers often?
Oh yes. Although not since we moved

+How do you spend the holidays?
This is our first holiday season, Thanksgiving was just us two, and Christmas will be in Jamaica

+Who is more jealous?
I have to say neither one of us are really jealous people, but I am more jealous

+How long did it take to get serious?
Years. We dated in high school but I wasn't able to settle down to a real relationship til two years into college

+Who eats more?
Sam

+Who does/ did the laundry?
Sam does for the most part. He's such a sweetie

+Who’s better with the computer?
Sam. It's what he does for a living.

+Who drives when you are together?
I do. I'm not the best driver, but I get extremely motion sick if I get in the car with someone else driving immediately.


1 comment: